Dry Mouth, also known as Xerostomia, effects millions of Americans daily. It’s a major cause of bad breath and rampant tooth decay.
Top 10 Causes of Dry Mouth
- Mouth breathing
- Cancer therapy (radiation/chemotherapy)
- Autoimmune disorders such as Sjogren's syndrome
- Nerve damage to head and neck
- Methamphetamine use
- Alcohol use
11 Symptoms of Dry Mouth
- Dryness or sticky feeling in the mouth
- Frequent thirst
- A dry, red, raw tongue
- Chapped or cracked lips
- Bad breath
- Waking up at night feeling thirsty
- Mouth sores
- Mouth infection
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, tasting or speaking
- A burning or tingling sensation in the mouth and especially in the tongue
- Problems wearing dentures
Self Assessment test
- Do you take daily medication? Yes No
- Does your mouth usually feel dry? Yes No
- Do you regularly drink to keep your mouth moist? Yes No
- Do you drink water in the middle of the night? Yes No
- Does your mouth usually become drier when you speak? Yes No
If any of your answers are yes then you may be at risk for dry mouth.
1. Speak to your dentist about Dry Mouth and its potential consequences
2. Start Using Oral Essentials Dry Mouth Mouthwash today.
About Oral Essentials:
Oral Essentials is a plant and mineral based oral care line that uses time honored ingredients such as Dead Sea Salt, Organic Aloe Vera, Essential Oils, and Non-GMO Xylitol. All our Products are Certified Non-Toxic, Alcohol Free, SLS Free, Preservative Free, and Free of Artificial Colors or Flavors. Click Here to Learn More. We are so sure you will love our products we offer a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.